Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Quick Hello

Hello Everyone!

This is a quick post to let you all know that I am still alive :)  I completed the Half Marathon on Saturday and it was great!  I was going to blog yesterday, but I took a nap and vegged on the couch instead!  I am already looking into my next Half Marathon (what can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment)!  Then I was going to blog today, but errands, a birthday lunch, laundry, and dinner (and some time with Hubby--at Home Depot and on the couch) interfered were further up on the priority list today!  If only there were more hours in the day!

Anyway, I have some fun stuff to share with you--from my Veteran's Day off adventures to the Half Marathon adventure to some updates on our bathroom re-do adventure.  I am just going to need some time to get it all out and pictures uploaded, etc. which ought to be later this week. I hope it will be worth the wait!

Until then!

~Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment