Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Post

Welcome to my first post.  Very exciting stuff.  After months of following other blogs and pouring over the wonderings of others, I have decided to do the same thing...

A little about me...I realize I don't have many pictures of myself by myself, so here is one from our vacation we took to Mexico earlier this year--yes that is wine in my hand. I like wine.
I am married to a wonderful man, Greg--we just celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  We are taking a trip to San Francisco in November, I am super excited!  Aren't we cute? :)

We don't have any (human) kids yet, but we have a big furry kid.  Her name is Holly and we LOVE her.  She provides endless entertainment, laughs, and companionship...and lots of licks.

I have amazing friends!  I "collect" friends from everywhere in my life and I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people call friends!  I also have wonderful family--both born with and married into!  I have tons of nieces and nephews whom I adore and love to spend time with.  I am also godmother to an amazing little man, who just turned two and I love spending time with him and watching him become his own little person.

Well, that is it for now!

~Lexie

5 comments:

  1. Lexie, you go girl! Am I possibly your first ever commenter??? Looking forward to following your blog.I am putting it into my reader right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! You are the first ever commenter! That is so special!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so exciting! I've never followed a blog before so this is going to be a first for both of us:) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Lexie! I can'y wait to see what you do with your blog! I love it already!

    ReplyDelete