Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years...

I know I am a little behind the 8 Ball when talking about New Years Resolutions Goals--what is, the 9th day of the year?  But, I needed some time to set some goals before I shared them :)

I am much more of a "goal" person versus a "resolution" person--I feel resolutions are more apt to set you up for failure, whereas goals are something you work on steadily and seem more attainable.

Goals for 2011:

1~ Run a Half Marathon--already signed up for the National Half Marathon on March 26th, and have started training (ran 5 miles today), so am on the path!



2~ Spend more time crafting--being creative is great for me and a wonderful way to relax, so I would like to do more of that in 2011.

3~ Get some more organization in the house and de-clutter!



4~ Get the bathroom all done!  The major stuff is all set, now we need to get new towels, bathmats, and art on the walls and it will be done.


5~ Spend more 1:1 time with my Hubby--do more date nights, see more movies, NOT eat in front of the TV as much.






These are my Top 5 Goals for 2011--I think they are pretty attainable...

Do you have any goals for 2011?

~Lexie

1 comment:

  1. I like your goals....mine include continuing my workout plan at the YMCA 3x a week and spending more date time with my hubby...

    ReplyDelete