Sunday, December 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Hi everyone! Hope a wonderful Christmas was had by all! I know I hAve been rather MIA lately...there has been some major technical difficulties going on in the Gerczak household. Our computer has decided it has had enough--meaning we ace the dreaded blue screen. Yikes. So, I haven't been able to blog since the computer has been out of commission! Santa did bring me an iPad!!! So I'm able to do this post, but am still trying to figure out how to put pictures on my posts... I'm planning to schedule an appointment with the Apple gurus so I will be able to blog to my hearts content soon!

In the meantime, I'm keeping warm and out of the snow! Wishing everyone a cozy, safe, and happy holiday weekend! Hope to be up and blogging soon!

~Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment