Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Birthday Dinner

Family is important in our household--we have a lot of it, so that is good!  We try to spend a lot of time with family and of course, I like to document all the good times.  Recently, we had Greg's brother's family over (Gary, Lori, Virginia and Carter) for Gary's birthday.  Greg made his famous ribs for the occasion and I made some delicious macaroni and cheese (adapted from one of Pioneer Woman's recipes http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/) and green bean casserole (Greg's favorite). 


Here is the table--I love those white pumpkins.  I have four that I got from Garden Ridge--I love that place!

Here is the table after the vultures family has descended.  Looks yumm-o, right?

This is my niece, Virginia, and my nephew, Carter.  Aren't they sweet!  Virginia is 5 and Carter just turned 4.  We love them!  They are very entertaining and keep us laughing!


Fun kid tricks--a somersault on hardwood floors.

Such a goof!



Lori made this amazing Chocolate Pudding Cake!
The kids gave it 2 Thumbs Up! (So did everyone else.)

Then it was time for some goofing...






Happy Birthday Gary!

No comments:

Post a Comment